Information on widespread, emerging information security threats and their countermeasures, provided on an as-needed basis.
- December 13, 2017 Microsoft Releases December 2017 Security Updates
- December 13, 2017 Alert Regarding Vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player (APSB17-42)
- December 07, 2017 Alert Regarding Microsoft Malware Protection Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (CVE-2017-11937)
- November 30, 2017 [Updated]Microsoft Releases November 2017 Security Updates
- November 30, 2017 Alert Regarding the Settings of MacOS High Sierra
- November 15, 2017 Alert Regarding Vulnerabilities in Adobe Reader and Acrobat (APSB17-36)
Vulnerability information and mitigations for software products reported in Japan.
- December 13, 2017 14:00 The installer of Media Go and Music Center for PC may insecurely load Dynamic Link Libraries
- December 11, 2017 12:00 Qt for Android environment variables alteration
- December 11, 2017 12:00 Qt for Android vulnerable to OS command injection
- December 08, 2017 12:00 Fluentd vulenrable to escape sequence injection
- December 06, 2017 14:00 The installer of The Public Certification Service for Individuals "The JPKI user's software" may insecurely load Dynamic Link Libraries
- December 01, 2017 15:15 Multiple vulnerabilities in multiple Buffalo broadband routers
JPCERT/CC English Blog "Research Report Released: Detecting Lateral Movement through Tracking Event Logs (Version 2)"
Detecting Lateral Movement through Tracking Event Logs(Version 2)
JPCERT/CC English Blog "Visualise Event Logs to Identify Compromised Accounts - LogonTracer -"
JPCERT/CC English Blog "Chase up Datper's Communication Logs with Splunk/Elastic Stack"