How to Report an ICS Incident
For incident reporting, please use the following format,
Please include the items listed below in your report:
- Your name and email address
- Name of your organization
- Date and time (including the time zone) when the incident occurred, and
Relevant logs and other critical information.
* The information will not be disclosed to a third party without the consent of the
individual or organization providing the information.
ICSR-IR PGP public key
The JPCERT/CC ICSR-IR PGP Public Key can be obtained here:
- email@example.com (Key ID: 0x0DDE98C1)
For general (non-ICS) incident reporting, please refer to this page.